We assume responsibility for the optimal performance of a property during the holding period.
REAL ESTATE OPERATIONS
WE DEVELOP A PROPERTY OR PORTFOLIO STRATEGY AND PLAN AND IMPLEMENT THE ANNUAL BUDGET. THIS COMPRISES:
- Development and implementation of leasing concepts
- Consideration of rent level, terms/option rights, tenant improvements and rent-free periods
- Dealing with tenants in challenging situations
- From upgrades to complete repositioning
- Maximize lettable area
- Conversion of lease premises or parts of a building
We believe that best results are achieved through an aligned approach.
- We consider a team approach for asset and property management where everyone has their focus.
- Service providers appreciate that our requirements are well thought out, which enables them to deliver the expected quality. In case of doubt, we provide specific support.
- Our approach enables us to resolve any issues very quickly. The asset manager is kept up to date with respect to a property and can provide the owner with information at any time.
- Prioritization according to legal and/or safety requirements
- Assessment of sustainability measures in order to improve operating costs
- Selection and control of external service providers
- We are keen to smoothly implement the approved budget.
- We maintain close contact with existing tenants in order to achieve a high level of tenant loyalty. Through close contact with the decision-makers on the tenant side, changing (space) requirements will be recognized at an early stage and a solution can be found together with the tenant. The proximity to the tenant also helps us to anticipate market trends.
- Feldus Asset Management has in-house technical and commercial expertise, enabling us to define, plan and implement solutions extremely quickly. Because we recognize the respective requirements from the outset (i.e. cost recoverability, technical requirements, etc.), the coordination with external parties is either not necessary at all or takes place in a mutually understood fashion where everyone speaks the same language.
Regular and meaningful reporting with respect to the development of the property/portfolio.
We are aware of the responsibility of a real estate owner regarding the use of resources. We adjust the scope of our service individually.
Dealing with resources
Regular analysis of energy consumption and identification of potential savings
Building analysis to identify further energy measures and their economic viability
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
Summary of all energy measures as part of ESG reporting
WE PROVIDE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR THE CONVERSION OR OPTIMIZATION OF EXISTING BUILDINGS.
Existing Portfolio – Conversion/Repositioning
- Analysis of the various options for conversions or alternative use
- Alternative conversion options
- Evaluation of profitability with respect to size of investment and potential benefit
- Obtain building permit and/or other legal requirements
Existing Buildings – Optimization
- Analysis of the property in terms of building structure and planning law
- Examination of the impact of any construction works on tenants and operating the building
- Monitoring of the realization and communication with tenants, PM and FM before, during and after the construction works
- Identification of development land on existing properties within the portfolio
- Development of potential project ideas and flow chart highlighting the project realization
- Definition of planned goals, identification of the planning teams required to be involved and review of the interim and final results
- Communication and negotiations with the municipality, public authorities, neighbors and, if necessary, other public agencies
- Definition of a project budget and strategy for tendering and awarding construction contracts